Waterproof Socks Warm Outside Activities Camping Hunting Fishing Breathable Wear-resisting Good Elasticity Soft Man Women also for Muslim Wudu ( Ablution) sock)
Rules for wudu socks:
- They should cover both the ankles entirely.
- They should be durable enough that a person can walk with the sock for three miles without them tearing.
- Both socks should be independently free from holes to the extent of three small toes.
- The socks should remain on the leg without being tied or fastened.
- They should be such that water does not seep through them.