PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the ONLINE HEALTH STORE entity named on the invoice (“Online Health Store”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in New Zealand. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH ONLINE HEALTH STORE, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER ONLINE HEALTH STORE STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to:
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and ONLINE HEALTH STORE.
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREAFTER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF .
- Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Terms of payment are within ONLINE HEALTH STORE’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by ONLINE HEALTH STORE, payment must be received by ONLINE HEALTH STORE prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method agreed to by ONLINE HEALTH STORE. ONLINE HEALTH STORE may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon ONLINE HEALTH STORE, until accepted by ONLINE HEALTH STORE. Any quotations given by ONLINE HEALTH STORE will be valid for the period stated on the quotation.
- Shipping Charges;. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on ONLINE HEALTH STORE invoice(s).
- Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from ONLINE HEALTH STORE. to Customer on shipment from ONLINE HEALTH STORE’S facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by ONLINE HEALTH STORE is ONLINE HEALTH STORE’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility.
- Products. ONLINE HEALTH STORE’s policy is one of on-going product update and revision. ONLINE HEALTH STORE may revise and discontinue products at any time. ONLINE HEALTH STORE reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. ONLINE HEALTH STORE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. ONLINE HEALTH STORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- ONLINE HEALTH STORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR GOODS DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY THAT HAVE GONE MISSING OR BEEN STOLEN FROM CUSTOMER’S LETTER BOX.
- Acceptance. By ordering any product from ONLINE HEALTH STORE whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the ONLINE HEALTH STORE
- Choose carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.