Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin is more, better, faster*. In fact, the bioavailability is 185x better. The greater the bioavailability, the greater the absorption. And, the greater the absorption, the greater the power of curcumin.
Solgar has transformed poorly absorbed curcumin, from fat-soluble to a water-soluble phytonutrient….making it immediately body-ready, faster absorbed and more active than ever before*. It’s so advanced, just 40 mg of curcumin in one softgel delivers the equivalency of nearly 75 (100 mg) capsules of standardized curcumin extract. Even more, in a recent study, Solgar Full Spectrum, Curcumin was shown to be longer lasting so it stays in your system for a full 24 hours.
One of the challenges with curcumin is that there is a limit to how much your body can absorb and actually use. If absorption goes up, greater levels of active curcumin can be released across multiple pathways to support joint, brain and immune health.
Solgar takes bioavailability and absorption to a whole new level. Unlike regular curcumin powder, Solgar starts with a 95% curcumin extract, the standardized active form, purified and concentrated from native turmeric root (Curcuma longa). Solgar then surrounds and encapsulates standardized curcumin extract with microscopic, “water-loving” spheres called micelles. Micelles are so microscopically small that they allow curcumin to be readily passed into the bloodstream. At this size, micelles are virtually invisible and have ability to transform a dense and opaque powder into a crystal clear, body-ready liquid. The clearer the liquid, the greater the bioavailability.
*Compared to native curcumin extract.
Adults: Take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- If you are taking blood pressure medication, please consult your healthcare professional before taking Turmeric.
Each softgel provides:
Full Spectrum Curcumin (turmeric extract Curcuma ionga)
Total Curcuminoids 48mg
Softgel capsules: Gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)
Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80
* These statements have not been evaluated by The Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.