Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+ offers maximum broad spectrum sun protection from damaging UV rays for all the family. It combines state of the art, new generation sunscreen ingredients to both block and absorb UVA and UVB rays and is completely photo-stable.
We designed it using the harsh sunlight and UV conditions of New Zealand as a testing ground. Then we took it to an independent laboratory to ensure meets the latest sunscreen standards, to give you full confidence that this product does what it says!
So Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+ does a tough job but we’ve kept the ingredients as gentle as possible and made sure it’s also kind to your skin. In fact, we’ve formulated this sunscreen specifically for sensitive skin and the unique ingredients have a very low allergy risk.
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF 50+:
- Offers maximum UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used on face and body
- Dry-touch feel
- Suitable for all the family
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
- Completely photo-stable and no estrogenic activity
- Perfect travel size – 100ml. Approved for carry-on luggage
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject study test) and rated SPF 68.9
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++++ (full 10-subject study test). This is the highest UVA protection rating achievable. This product is currently undergoing re-testing as per our 2-yearly testing policy
That plus + sign after the SPF 50 means that this sunscreen tested higher than 60. In fact, it tested at SPF 68! It has the maximum PA++++ rating which means you are well protected from UVA as well as UVB.
Apply liberally to skin at least 20 minutes before going outside. Even though this is a maximum protection sunscreen, you need to reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
As with all our sunscreens, it is safe to use on the face and around the eyes. But do not get it into your eyes because, like most things you get in your eye, it will sting.
Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10am to 4pm).
And remember our sunscreens are some of the best but it’s not a coat of armour and you should always be careful out in the New Zealand or Australian sun. Download the free Sun Health Book here for more information.
Short of time? Read our 8 Quick Sun Health Tips to help keep you and your family safe in the sun.
South island artesian NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (mineral UV filter), methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (organic UV filter, nano), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tris-biphenyl triazine (organic UV filter, nano), cocoglycerides (emollient), propylheptyl caprylate (emollient), capric/caprylic triglycerides (emollient), glycerine (humectant), polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate (emulsifier), undecane (and) tridecane (EcoCert certified emollient), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter), polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (food grade emulsifier), sorbitan olivate, ceteryl alcohol (and) cetyl palmitate (and) sorbitan palmitate, (and) sorbitan oleate (planat-based emulsifiers), galactoarabinan (plant-based film former), xanthan gum (and) sclerotium gum, tocopherolacetate (anti-oxidant), magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt), Geogard ECT (preservative)
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject study test) and rated SPF 68.9.
- Tested in 2016 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++++ (full 10-subject study test). This is the highest UVA protection rating achievable. This product is currently undergoing re-testing as per our 2-yearly testing policy.