Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support is Formulated with 100% Natural Extracts for Bronchial and Respiratory Support
Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support Provides Anti Congestive and Antiseptic Actions to Remove Mucus and Support Deep Lung Health
Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support powerful respiratory tonic designed to aid removal of mucus build up in the lungs and support healthy breathing. This trusted elixir is Malcolm Harkers most popular herbal tonic.
- Clogged or ‘heavy’ lungs and airways
- Support for healthy breathing
- Supported lung health
- Smoker’s congestion
- Those living in areas of high air pollution
- Recovery from ills and chills
- Boosting the immune system
All Malcolm Harker herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas. All the herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
Directions: Shake the bottle vigorously before taking a dose. The recommended dosage is 10-20mls for adults taken 3 to 4 times per day. Swill the tonic in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing. Children may take half the recommended adult dose and babies (over 1 year) may take quarter of the recommended adult dose.
- Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. tonics contain powerful medicinal herbs so please make sure you use them only as directed on the label. Deep Lung Support should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation. We recommend you consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support. Do not take Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Contraindications: Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency. Always read the label and take as directed.
Each bottle contains 500ml
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.